Email Setting & Rules
Q. What are your mail server settings?
- Username: Your full email address
- Password: Your email password
- Connection Type: IMAP (IMAP is usually the default/preferred protocol - We recommend using IMAP, especially if you are checking email on more than 1 device and this will sync messages with the email server.
- Incoming Server: pop.venturecomm.net
- Incoming Port: 143 (or 993 with SSL enabled)
- SSL (Optional): Disabled or Enabled
- Outgoing Server Authentication: Enabled (same username and password as incoming or enter it)
- Outgoing Server: smtp.venturecomm.net
- Outgoing Port: 587 (or 465 with SSL enabled) (If 587 is not working for the Outgoing Port, try using port 25 instead.)
Q. Our outgoing mail system uses a set of rules to determine if the mail should be let through or not. These rules are as follows:
Mail may be blocked if:
- You try to connect to the mail server more than 50 times in 30 minutes.
- You try to send to more than 200 recipients in 1 email.
- The message you sent was larger than 40MB.
- Your connection is being blocked due to an abuse complaint.
- The person you are sending to has been banned due to an abuse complaint.